Talking to a girl is easy and simple and there’s nothing to it, right? Wrong.
If you’re reading this post, then you understand it’s not as easy as that. It is difficult to know what to talk about with a girl. Speaking with a girl you like is intimidating and hard, something that a lot of men stress over. I understand personally that I’ve gotten nervous enough talking with girls that I KNEW desired me, I just ignored them and left the party or bar. These are girls that I KNEW liked me, and I was STILL terrified.
The thing I figured out, however, was that the hardest part about talking to a girl is knowing what to say to start a conversation. The rest of the discussion streamed simply and with ease once that got firmly in the rearview mirror. Right here then are a few techniques I have actually discovered:
- Begin the conversation right away. Instead of talking about stupid stuff like the weather or sports or whatever, stuff you would casually talk about with everyone from the mailman to your pet dog walker, discover an actual subject of discussion. Now, this can really be anything (and I recommend talking about something you’re passionate about, or she is) but simply stay about from the clichéd, boring conversation topics.
- Get flirty like crazy immediately. This is likewise important. By touching her on the arm when speaking to her, or smiling, or making good eye contact, or by discussing sexual subjects, this makes her place you far away from the “friend zone” area. Immediately, she sees you as someone she will have to think of in sexual terms. For more suggestions on flirting, have a look at this video I made:
- Use an opener. If worse comes to worse, and you cannot think about any chat to have with this girl, check out a few of the PUA openers that I rundown in order to provide you the very best opportunity at opening properly with a girl.
After you get through the opening and begin really speaking with her, it should come easy, but if it doesn’t bear in mind these 3 things:
1. Express your opinions. Girls do not like pushovers, plus it will give you something passionately to talk about.
2. Don’t overdo it on the compliments. You do not wish to come off as somebody who is immediately into her. Plus, compliments on how she looks always appears outrageous. Instead, if you have to compliment her, make it about her sense of humor or style or something like that.
3. Tease her. This is that flirting thing again. Ensure to tease her about certain things and it will make the conversation that much sexual and full of tension.
These are all some great ways on the best ways to begin a conversation with a girl.